Bishop Ramsey CoE School is the lead school within the HTSA, and each of our core areas of training and support is managed and coordinated out of one of our Strategic Partners.
Our Executive Board comprises the Headteacher from each of the Strategic Partner schools, the Partnership Manager for Brunel University, a representative of TVSP and the Head of HTSA, who is responsible for the day-to-day management of the organisation.
Our Alliance Strategic partners are:
- Bishop Ramsey CoE School leading on SLEs and S2S
- The Douay Martyrs School leading on R&D
- Haydon School leading on ITE
- Deanesfield Primary School leading on ITE
- Hayes Park Primary School leading on CPD
- The Eden Academy leading on Succession Planning
- Vyners School
- Swakeleys school for Girls
Other schools are welcome to apply to join as a Strategic Partner and all schools can use the resources listed on this website.