This page is awaiting content
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Looking to enter a rewarding career?
TRAIN TO TEACH IN HILLINGDON
Subjects and Phases:
Secondary: Art, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, English, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages (French & Spanish), Music, Physical Education, Physics, and Social Sciences
Primary: Primary General
Thinking of training to teach from September 2017? Look no further.
Why train with us?
We provide a school centred learning experience based on Teacher Standards that will extend beyond the training year.
* You will gain QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* PGCE qualification available with the Institute of Education/UCL
* Training in schools from Day 1 of the school year
* Experienced Mentor/Coaches to support you every step of the way
* Tax free bursaries of up to £25,000 are available for some subjects and phases
* Variety of school experiences
We also offer School Experience Programmes throughout the year.
Training during 2016/17 will be at two of our local partner schools:
Secondary Schools: Abbotsfield, Bishop Ramsey (Lead School), Douay Martyrs, Guru Nanak, Harefield Academy, Haydon, Queensmead, Ruislip High, Swakeleys, and Vyners
Primary Schools: Breakspear, Cranford Park, Deanesfield, Dr Triplett’s, Eden Academy, Grimsdyke, Guru Nanak, Hayes Park, Newnham Junior, Hillingdon, West Drayton, Whitehall Infant, Whitehall Junior and Whiteheath
For more information:
T: 01895 671093
Your caption here